25 September 2011

The One with a Reverby Echo


September 22nd - Show 359

In tonights show:
There's a strange reverby echo on my end during this show because my Imac is dead and we're running the show from my laptop.  I suspect I didn't channel the sound right.  I've also been plagued by Iphone problems this week too...godamn tech.
We hear a lot about UW's MAD weekend with Lee and his new epiphany as he's read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.  There's also plenty of Lee's one liners.


Don't forget you can feed my fragile ego in many ways:

Facebook message
a blog comment below
an ITunes review.
Keep watching the Twitter
And don't forget our Flickr and Frappr pages


Why not surprise us with an email to snugradio@yahoo.co.uk

Please take some time to show us your love by reviewing us on ITunes.
We welcome ALL comments


Snug Stats

Music This Show:
New Found Glory - King Of Wishful Thinking
Alanis Morissette ? - My Humps
Robert Lund - Help Me, Vodka

HariKaraoke - The Wonder Of You
Cover Version Sandwich - Sweet Dreams
Tamara Sings - How To Save A Live


Please join us next (and every) week
That's Thursdays at 21:00 GMT!

See you then...have a Snuggly week.


This show is approx  1 hour 56 mins

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: