16 August 2013

The One With Lindsey Stirling

August 15th - Show 457

In tonights show:
We fight through Lees sound problems (some of which I've edited out for you) and have an early Cover Version Sandwich so he can reboot his router.  We chat about Fiverr and find out that Lee has done over 100 Fiverr gigs.  Here's a pic from his latest gig...Which version do you like best?


I introduce you to Lindsey Stirling (dancing violinist extraordinaire, see video below) and discuss my recent adventure at the doctors.  I also tell you about my 2 current favourite Firefox addons, Scrapbook and GrabMyBooks
After our last song I forget to add Lee back into the audio stream which results in me having a one way conversation through the 'really difficult to edit over the music' end of the show.



Don't forget you can feed our egos in many ways:

a Skype voicemail
Facebook message
a blog comment below
an ITunes review.
Keep watching the Twitter
And don't forget our Flickr and Frappr pages


Why not surprise us with an email to snugradio@yahoo.co.uk

Please take some time to show us your love by reviewing us on ITunes.
We welcome ALL comments



Snug Stats

Music This Show:

Yma Sumac - Wimoweh (02:56)
SugarPie And The Candymen - Should I Stay or... (03:01)


Cover Version Sandwich: Bette Davis Eyes



Join us next (and every) week and tell a friend
That's Thursdays at 21:00 GMT!

See you then...have a Snuggly week.

This show is approx  1 hour 27 mins
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: