5 December 2006

What's happened to The Snug?!

Hi Guys...
So, What exactly HAS happened to The Snug?!
Why no new a show last week?
Why no new show this week?

We can only offer an apology...and blame someone else! Upon my return from New York (which was a blast, btw) I found my internet connection was down. After rebooting pcs and routers etc I googled my provider (from work, gawdbless'em) to see what'd been going on.

Apparently Fast24 have gone bust, upped sticked, skidaddled etc Leaving me (and The Snug) up Excrement Creek with no paddle.
On the upside they did totally disconnect me so I can sign up with someone else reasonably easy (which I have already done...) It's gonna be about 10 days!

All being well, The Snug should be returning, revived and refreshed on December 14th. If there's anything you'd like to hear on that show the please drop us a line at the usual address
snugradio@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for sticking with us, see you soon

Maf

BTW...for those regular listeners...!! I GOT THE JOB!! woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!---ABOUT THE JOB

WHAAAA!!!---ABOUT NO SHOW

T