28 September 2006

September 28th - Show 125 - Podcast 38

The One With A 'Fairy' Codpiece

Ok, I summarised these notes straight after the show so I could get it out quickly. I did intend to come back and flesh these notes out with links and stuff but I decided to leave it as it is (cos I'm, dead lazy and it's Thursday again all of a sudden)

Daves Fridge and A New Jukebox
Michelle photos - The Fairy Codpiece
Cindys stuffing - The Camelamken and the creme egg suprise
Mafs Birthday and the Amazon Wishlist
Heroes and Jericho
Shits McMurphy blows the show

Don't know about you but they sound like strange film titles to me

Music tonight:
Scissor Sisters - She's My Man
Toby Keith - I Love This Bar
Jeff Daniels -
The Lifelong Tiger Fan Blues Revisited

Tamara Sings:
I'll Sail This Ship Alone - Beautiful Pirate

Hari-karaoke:

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics



The show is approx 2 hrs 5 mins

Don't forget to visit
http://snugfans.blogspot.com/ for a run down of what really happened this show by someone who has listened the show again, to see what they thought of it.

Also, Please tell your friends (or enemies, if you have no friends) if you've enjoyed the show and spread the word.

Have a good week!
http://www.snugradio.co.uk/Shows/20060928Snug.mp3

No comments: